J-1 Summer Work Travel 2022
Special Offer Program Fee Only €649 (Normal Fee €699) – Includes Insurance Cover
Offer ends Nov 31st – Subject to availability
The J-1 Summer Work and Travel Visa program is open to 3rd level full time students pursuing degree level. This J-1 Visa provides the opportunity to become directly involved in the daily life of the people of the United States through travel and temporary work for a period up to four months during your summer vacation. Maximum number of times you go on program is three.
Why Book With J1 Ireland?
- Best prices and terms available.
- Book your own flights. Determine your final program cost by choosing from an unlimited range of best priced flights and dates of travel.
- Health insurance included in program fee including COVID-19 cover.
- NO price hikes! NO late fees or penalties! Special offers are not subject to late penalties.
- No hidden costs. – All fees clearly stated.
- Easy payment plan. Final payment only due when visa paperwork (DS-2019) is ready to be issued.
- Job Assistance only €100. No charge unless you are placed with employer. Access our comprehensive jobs database in cities throughout the US.
- GAA: Please watch out for our special GAA offer for students in 2022 including specific insurance policy endorsed to note cover for Gaelic Games
- Trusted Partner. Book with a company that honoured its commitments and refunds during the pandemic.
Program Fee Includes
• Processing of your DS-2019 work papers following approval of your US job offer.
• Vetting of your US job offer.
• Sponsor administration support throughout you J-1 program.
• Medical Insurance: Our fees are inclusive of travel medical insurance which meets US State Department J1 regulations, and includes coverage for medically necessary testing and treatment of COVID-19 (subject to the terms and condition of the insurance certificate).
J-1 Summer Work Travel Eligibility
• Between 18 and 30 years old.
• A full-time university student. *
• Able to show you have sufficient funds to financially support yourself in the U.S.
• Maximum number of times for program participation is three.
• Final year students must have evidence of further education or employment following your return from the USA when attending US Embassy interview.
J-1 Job Requirements
• Participants are required to secure job offer from US employer.
• The job must be vetted and approved by the US Sponsor.
• Job must be seasonal in nature and minimum 32 hours per week.
• Typical J-1 jobs are entry-level positions in hospitality, tourism, and retail sectors.
• Once job offer is approved participant can be issued DS-2019 and apply for US Embassy interview.
• Job offer must be submitted by April 1st.
• Job offer should be submitted as early as possible to allow time for processing of application and avoid delays in getting over to the US.
J-1 JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Job assist option: For only €100 extra. No charge unless you are placed with employer.
We currently have jobs such as lifeguards, amusement park workers, housekeepers, waiters or waitresses, hotel staff, resorts area workers and many other fulfilling jobs in Ocean City and other locations.