Program Fee Includes
- Issuance of visa paperwork (DS 2019 form) after application is processed and approved. The DS 2019 is required to book US Embassy interview.
- Vetting of your US job offer.
- Sponsor administration support throughout you J-1 program.
- Health insurance covering your J-1 program.
Easy Payment Plan
- Non-refundable deposit €50 is payable now to book program place. 14 Day cooling off period applies.
- Non-refundable second payment €100 must be made within twenty-eight (28) days of paying the deposit .
- Final payment of €549 will be due when your application and job offer is approved by US Sponsor and your visa paperwork is ready to be posted.
Refund And Cancellation Policy
- Cancel after €50 deposit is paid, following 14 day cooling off period: forfeit €100 deposit.
- Cancel after second payment of €100 is paid: forfeit total €150.
- Cancel for any reason after the final payment has been received by J1 Ireland and prior to the program commencement date: forfeit 50% of full program fee or defer full program fee to the next available J-1 program.
- If the program is cancelled by reason of Force Majeure any fees paid can be deferred to the next available J-1 program subject always to the participant’s continuing eligibility for a J-1 Visa.
- If the program is cancelled or suspended by reason of Force Majeure, after the final payment has been received by J1 Ireland and prior to the program commencement date, applicant can request a 50% refund of the program fee or deferral of paid program fee to the next available J-1 program.
- 50% of program fee will be refunded if visa is denied by US Embassy. The DS-2019 form must be returned to receive a refund.
- No refunds will be given after participants arrival in the US on their J-1 Summer Work Travel program.
- The SEVIS fee is non-refundable.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions for full details.
3rd Party Fees
The following 3rd party fees are not included in the program fee:
- US Embassy Fee $160,
- SEVIS $35,
- Postage of DS 2019 form to your address €10.
- Travel restrictions from Ireland into the US were lifted on November the 8th but a vaccine requirement has been introduced. You can read about the lifting of travel restrictions and vaccine requirements at this link.
- Please note the J-1 Summer Work and Travel program remains subject to any governmental travel guidance or restrictions and the relevant governmental offices remaining open for the processing of applications and your application and payment of the non-refundable deposit is made in that context. It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions of the programme prior to making the payment of the non-refundable deposit and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- See Department of Foreign Affairs and US Embassy in Ireland for more information.
€649 Special Offer Program Fee – Non temporary housing organised in advance of travel
Participants who can provide verifiable non-temporary housing details at least four weeks prior to work start date can avail of €50 discount off normal program fee.
Select Book Now €649 Offer to avail of €50 discount. Do not select this option unless you are sure you can show proof of housing for your planned stay in the US.
BOOK PROGRAM PLACE
- Booking deposit of €50 required to secure program place.
- Full program fee special offer €649. €50 off normal program fee €699. You must be avail to show proof of non-temporary housing before you are issued visa paperwork.
Click on book now button to register and make deposit payment to secure program place.