Booking deposit of €100 required to confirm program place.
Full program fee is €649 which includes insurance cover. Normal full program fee €699.
Special offer ends on Nov 30th and subject to availability.
Program fee includes:
- Processing of your DS2019 work papers following approval of your US job offer.
- Vetting of your US job offer.
- Sponsor administration support throughout you J-1 program.
- Health insurance covering your J-1 program.
Application process and fees
- Non-refundable deposit €100 is payable now to book program place. 14 Day cooling off period applies.
- Non-refundable second payment €100 must be made within twenty-eight (28) days of paying the deposit .
- Final payment of €549 will be due when your application and job offer is approved by US Sponsor and your visa paperwork is ready to be posted.
Refund and cancellation policy
- Cancel after €100 deposit is paid, following 14 day cooling off period: forfeit €100 deposit.
- Cancel after second payment of €100 is paid: forfeit total €200.
- Cancel for any reason after the final payment has been received by J1 Ireland and prior to the program commencement date: forfeit 50% of full program fee or defer full program fee to the next available J-1 program.
- If the program is cancelled by reason of Force Majeure any fees paid can be deferred to the next available J-1 program subject always to the participant’s continuing eligibility for a J-1 Visa.
- If the program is cancelled or suspended by reason of Force Majeure, after the final payment has been received by J1 Ireland and prior to the program commencement date, applicant can request a 50% refund of the program fee or deferral of paid program fee to the next available J-1 program.
- 50% of program fee will be refunded if visa is denied by US Embassy. The DS-2019 form must be returned to receive a refund.
- No refunds will be given after participants arrival in the US on their J-1 Summer Work Travel program.
- The SEVIS fee is non-refundable.
PLEASE REFER TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FULL DETAILS.
3rd Party Fees not included in program fee: USA Embassy Fee ($160), SEVIS ($35), Postage of DS 2019 Form to your address (€10).
You will receive order confirmation to your email address with link for second payment. Make sure to check your junk or spam folder if you don’t see it. You will be sent payment link for final payment when your DS 2019 form is ready to be issued.
Please note the J-1 Summer Work and Travel program remains subject to any governmental travel guidance or restrictions and the relevant governmental offices remaining open for the processing of applications and your application and payment of the non-refundable deposit is made in that context. It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions of the programme prior to making the payment of the non-refundable deposit and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
See Department of Foreign Affairs and US Embassy in Ireland for more information.