Employer wishing to participate in Ireland Institute of Pittsburg (IIOP) Summer Work Travel Program click on submission button below.
IIOP is a US Government designated sponsor of the J-1 Summer Work Travel program. J1 Ireland is IIOP’s agent in Ireland.
Please note: if you have filled out details for a job already you do not need to do so again.
Participating employers must abide by the 3rd Party Host Organization responsibilities as cited in the rules Federal Registry (22 CFR Part 62 governing the Exchange Visitor Program – Summer Work Travel Program). Those responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide proof of Employment Identification number and business licensing and/or registration to enable us to conduct business in the venue(s) where we operate.
- Provide details of the number of positions open in 2017. Not displace domestic U.S. workers at work sites where we will place program participants.
- Have not experienced layoffs in the past 120 days and do not have workers on lockout or on strike.
- Provide evidence of Worker’s Compensation Insurance Policy or equivalent in each state where a participant will be placed or, if applicable, evidence of that state’s exemption from requirement of such coverage.
- If applicable, we agree to provide suitable and acceptable accommodations and/or reliable, affordable, and convenient transportation.
In regards to the Host Employer Co-operation requirement, Ireland Institute of Pittsburgh will only place participants with employers’s that agree to: