J-1 Summer Work Travel 2023
WHY BOOK WITH J1 IRELAND?
• Best Payment Plan Available
• Book your own, best priced, flights
J-1 Camp Counselor 2023
EARLY BIRD PROGRAM FEE €200
Program fee includes insurance and SEVIS fee. Deposit payment €100.
J-1 SWT 2023
- • J-1 Application Processing
- • Medical Insurance (Includes Covid -19 Cover)
- • Job Vetting
- • DS 2019 Form
- • No Late Fees or Hidden Charges
- • Book your own best-priced flights
- • Job Placement Option
Third-Party Fees Not Included: SEVIS ($35); US Embassy ($160); Postage (€10)
Trusted Partner – Book with a company that honoured its commitments and refunds during the pandemic.
Take a look – See What Makes Sense to You!
Why Choose J1 Ireland?
- Between 18 and 30 years old.
- A full-time university student.
- Able to show you have sufficient funds to financially support yourself in the U.S.
- Maximum number of times for program participation is three.
- Final year students must have evidence of further education or employment following your return from the USA when attending US Embassy interview.
- Participants are required to secure job offer from US employer.
- The job must be vetted and approved by the US Sponsor.
- Job must be seasonal in nature and minimum 32 hours per week.
- Typical J-1 jobs are entry-level positions in hospitality, tourism, and retail sectors.
- Once job offer is approved participant can be issued DS-2019 and apply for US Embassy interview.
- Job offer must be submitted by April 1st.
- Job offer should be submitted as early as possible to allow time for processing of application and avoid delays in getting over to the US.
- Job assist option: For only €100 extra. No charge unless you are placed with employer.
- We currently have jobs such as servers, bussers runners, hotel staff, resorts area workers, lifeguards, amusement park workers, bike rental attendants and many other fulfilling jobs all over the US. Check out our job assist page which has sample of jobs currently available.
Travel restrictions from Ireland into the US were lifted on November the 8th but a vaccine requirement has been introduced. You can read about the lifting of travel restrictions and vaccine requirements at this link.
Please note the J-1 Summer Work and Travel program remains subject to any governmental travel guidance or restrictions and the relevant governmental offices remaining open for the processing of applications and your application and payment of the non-refundable deposit is made in that context. It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions of the programme prior to making the payment of the non-refundable deposit and agreeing to the terms and conditions.