Why Book With J1 Ireland?
• Secure your place on the J-1 Program for just €100!
• Process your application including job offer.
• Book your own Flights – Secure the Best Deals out there.
• Realistic Submission Dates: We offer generous timelines to explore all your options.
• No late penalty fees. Fixed price guarantee. We don’t penalize missed deadlines.
• Medical Insurance: Our fees are inclusive of travel medical insurance which meets US State Department J1 regulations, and includes coverage for medically necessary testing and treatment of COVID-19 (subject to the terms and condition of the insurance certificate).
• Job assist option: For only €100 extra. No charge unless you are placed with employer.
• No Hidden costs: We are up-front with our costs. No hidden add-ons e.g., late penalties, luggage handling fees.
• US Travel Restrictions: We’re upfront with you.
• Friendly and helpful customer service: We look forward to assisting you with any queries you may have in a timely and friendly fashion.
• Be ready: Avoid late applications.
J-1 Summer Work Travel 2021
Work for up to four months in the US during your college break anytime between May 15th and Sept 15th. Plus, optional 30-day travel period up to Oct 15th.
Gain valuable work experience and explore US culture.
Participants must be full time college students.
J-1 Camp Counselor 2021
Program fee only €149 – No deposit required.
Choose your own camp out of hundreds available. Book your own flights.
DS2019 form & SEVIS, camp placement, health insurance all included in program fee.
J-1 Irish Work Travel Program
The intern program is open to Irish Citizens only, currently enrolled in and actively pursuing a degree or students that graduated no more than 12 months prior to date of intended arrival in the US.
Participants do not have to have an Internship pre-arranged before arrival in the US and are eligible to engage in a paid internship, in their field of study, for one year.
The intern program is open to currently studnets enrolled in and actively pursuing a degree or applicants that have graduated no more than 12 months prior to date of intended arrival in the US.
Participants must an Internship pre-arranged before arrival in the US and are eligible to engage in a paid internship, in their field of study, for one year.
J-1 Trainee Program
The trainee/intern program is open to university graduates (with one year one experience) or applicants who have 5 years work experience relevant to trainee position.
Trainee position can be up to 18 months.
J-1 Summer Work Travel Job Assist
- J-1 job placement for only €100 extra.
- No charge unless you are placed with US employer.
- Subject to availability